Version 188.8.131.52 2012/01/31
Cloud Server beta
- Beta launch of a new product: “Cloud Server”;
- The features available for now are the creation of a VM (one per customer), connection via SSH as root and deletion of the VM;
- 25 VMs are made available each week to existing Smart Server customers;
- The purpose of this beta is to get customer comments and test our infrastructure.
- Complete overhaul of the CC code, now much more stable;
- Faster responsiveness;
- All displayed information now automatically refreshed to better reflect the status of the Smart Servers and Cloud instances in our internal databases;
- Greater freedom and more power for future developments.
Version 184.108.40.206 2012/01/19
- Smart Servers are now benefiting from higher performance thanks to the various adjustments made to the new version of Smart Layer.
- The problems encountered by some customers related to the automated installation of R1Soft under CentOS, have been solved through the integration of a patch released by R1Soft.
Version 220.127.116.11 2011/12/12
- When requesting technical support on a Smart Server, customers can identify their server by the alias he chose in the Control Center. It will be easier to recognize a Smart Server without having to remember the NE TXXX-XX ID. Likewise, a Smart Server’s alias will also be visible in the Customer Hub.
- Our systems now accept credit cards whose expiration date is in 20 years. There will be no more need to contact the Sales Department or Customer Service to accept payment with such credit cards.
Control Center 18.104.22.168 - Oct 27, 2011
- New “Overview” tab that summarizes the key information and simplifies the activation of the different services on your server Smart.
- Fixed a problem with sleeping processes in the Control Center’s virtual console that could potentially cause delays while using it.
- Fixed some broken urls in the Customer Hub leading to iWeb.com product pages.
- Improved internal management errors messages displayed in the hosted backup tools (visible to iWeb’s support team only).
Note the version numbering change. This was was necessary to be in sync with the actual numbers used by our development team.
Control Center 1.5 - Aug 22, 2011
- Added Alias feature that allows to give another name to a Smart Server in the Control Center.
- Added the Smart Groups feature.
Control Center 1.4 - Aug 2, 2011
- Smart Firewall service now available from the Control Center
- Introduction of a new tab named Smart Services
Control Center 1.3 - Apr 18, 2011
- R1Soft backup service plans now available from within the Control Center.
- LAN upgraded to 100Mbps for all Smart Servers clients.
- LAN upgraded from to 100Mbps to 1000Mbps for clients using the SuperSmart option.
Control Center 1.2 - Feb 24, 2011
- Support for Intel's Core I3, I5 and I7 processors based Smart Servers
- Control Center now fully support HTML5. Internet Explorer 7 & 8 are not supported anymore.
--> Updated compatible browsers version list:
Apple OS X :
Chrome 7+ *
Apple iOS :
Safari for iPhone
Safari for iPod Touch
Safari for iPad
Chrome 6+ *
Internet Explorer 9
Chrome 6.0 *
*Note that when the connection to your server is lost, Chrome may display a blank page instead of the intended error message. If this occurs, make sure your server is up and refresh the browser window or re-launch the Console.
Control Center 1.1 - Jan 18, 2011
- Automated reinstall of current operating system
- Automated install of new operating system
- Automated install/reinstall of cPanel Control Panel
- Password Information management feature
Control Center 1.0 - Oct 14, 2010
This was the first release
Read original documentation